Free facility tours
- Tours are only available Monday-Friday.
- You must provide one adult chaperone for every 10 students.
- Transportation assistance available by submitting a EE funding application when you register for a tour.
- For more information contact
Talking Water Gardens Scavenger Hunt
How many plants and animals can you find and identify? Share your results on social media using the hashtag #talkingwatergardens
- Learning and Teaching the Environment, EPA
- USGS Water Science School
- USGS Interactive Water Cycle Diagram (three age levels available)
- Upstream (part 1) & Downstream (part 2)
- "Whaddya Know about H2O" series of 29 one-minute videos
Service project ideas and lesson plans:
- "Surf Your Watershed"
- Oregon State University Streamwebs, local hands-on watershed stewardship projects