This page lists alerts for hazards such as closed or flooded streets, potholes, fallen limbs, or other obstacles due to storms or other events in Albany, Oregon.
Former Nixle/LBAlert subscribers:
Other ways to stay informed:
Natural Hazard Mitigation Plan
The City of Albany updated its Natural Hazard Mitigation Plan (NHMP) in 2023. The NHMP identifies hazards, vulnerabilities, and risks facing Albany and prioritizes actions to reduce those risks. A NHMP has two core parts: a risk assessment and a mitigation strategy.
- Willamette River at Albany
- Willamette River at Corvallis
- Willamette River at Harrisburg
- River Forecasts and Data
- Advanced Hydrologic Prediction Service
- Willamette Basin Reservoir Storage Levels
or call 541-917-7600